Asna

Asna beraya

All these pictures are owned by my lovely cousin, Zalikha Anas. They were taking during eid, where a few cars convoyed from Ipoh to my grandparents’ hometown in Bota, visiting distant relatives involving several houses in one day. There were almost 200 pictures from her album, but I selected some Asna pictures for every Asna “fan” (I really believe people read this blog for Asna rather than everything else I blog about).

This is by far my favorite picture, taken in Bota. The kids always hang out at the lower ground, underneath the house and play.

No idea whose phone that is. My brother told me she threw a tantrum when she saw other kids didn’t know how to play games like she did.

And the picture that made me laugh out loud…

Was also told that while other kids ate on their own, the girl demanded that she’d be fed by other people (Ika and Ira, I heard?), then I found a picture of her eating on her own. That’s the real Asna, by the way, and the Opah’s expression- PRICELESS!

swit@kon
    September 21, 2010 at 8:57 PM

she’s super cute.
    i read ur blog anyways. shoes,clothes, places, accessories. anything! not just because of asna.
    but i’m her fan. she’s cute, witty, genius and funny!

thesweetlittlecat
    September 22, 2010 at 7:52 AM

she’s ASNA!
    i read all of your entries no matter what subject but asna made me laugh all d time! 🙂

reena
    September 22, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Hey, kitaorang baca la blog u walau u tulis apa punn. Hehe.

Last pic memang the best. Amboi anak dara tu. Hehe.

Hwei Cheng
    September 22, 2010 at 2:16 PM

She is seriously so adorable! Can’t imagine if I have a sis at that age…

Anyway, I think most readers read your blog because they appreciate your fashion senses. =D

September 23, 2010 at 9:52 PM

Thanks ladies 🙂 Whatever your reasons are, thank you for reading! <3 Asna makes me laugh, too. She’s entertainment at home hehe.

SoFiA.opY
    September 24, 2010 at 3:37 PM

hahahaha no doubt, i am Asna’s fan, too! She’s kinda sengal, at the same time she’s super cute and i wish i boleh cubit2 dia anytime i want!haha

and i just love ur blog but this is my first comment.=P

Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin 😉