Family & Friends

Ladies’ lunch at Delicious

Before I went home, I asked my food-enthusiast cousin, Ika, to bring me to good places to dine. She’s always going somewhere new and eating something new. Her blog is filled with her food-hunting adventures. A contrast to myself – I go to the same places almost all the time.

She asked whether I’d like to try Delicious at Dua Residency today (I know, I know, EVERYBODY’s been to Delicious but me) with her and Ira, her sister. Of course! I dragged Asna along, too. Today was our first outing with her because prior to this, Asna wasn’t really allowed to go out without my parents present.

Oh, by the way. Asna had to go to Babah Salon last night because school is starting soon. A haircut is a must when the girl refuses to tie her hair. I think she looks like a four-year-old now.

I think she looks like a boy. She says that it’s too short, but still thinks it’s awesome because it looks like Cikyong’s (though not exactly!). I don’t plan to tell her how much I hate my short hair…

Our food arrived promptly after ordering. I think it was prompt, at least. Around 10 minutes of ordering.

Asna, Ira and Ira’s dish.

Ika’s dish. She told me it’s something like mac & cheese.

The meatball spaghetti I shared with Asna. I would have loved to be more adventurous, but Asna is pickier than I am. Gotta play safe. She always eats meatball spaghetti.
All the dishes look good, don’t they? Because they WERE! I was quite satisfied with my meatballs. They tasted like Ikea’s. the sauce tastes just right, too. Not too heavy, not too light. The portion? Generous. I like.

After that we went to KLCC to watch Gulliver’s Travels on 3D (first time for all of us, Asna reached for the air a couple of times) and went home. It was raining and we parked outside because I wanted to give Asna the chance to walk at the park. Well, we had to walk in the rain!
Not wanting her to get sick, I made her wear a paperbag upside down on the way to the carpark HAHA. I tore the middle part because she complained that she couldn’t see.
After two hours of being stuck in a traffic jam, we got home. Note to self: Never ever again trust Jalan TAR after 4.59PM.
Thanks Ika and Ira for the company 🙂

Syaa
    December 29, 2010 at 11:44 PM

haha she actually wore the paper bag jugak heh so cute:P

MuNsYi SaMa
    December 29, 2010 at 11:46 PM

she does look like a boy. I like it before. menyibuk. haha

reena
    December 30, 2010 at 12:00 AM

i pun suka Asna yg ‘before’. Hehhee. tak pa. Eh, i blom tak pernah makan kat Delicious okkk. Haaha.

Anonymous
    December 30, 2010 at 12:15 AM

You should try the desserts at Delicious.
    I love the chocolicious something so much!

Sarah Munir
    December 30, 2010 at 1:24 AM

Are you losing weight, you look slightly thin than before ? And you cut your hair again ?

Btw, your Babah should open a kid salon, might ask my niece to cut her hair there . Hehe her hair is like a lion . . . .

A M-Syah Reza
    December 30, 2010 at 4:43 AM

Asna is too cute!Aned the hair will grow..

Just like you I never dine at delicious!Haha!I really should since duo residency only 20 minute away from my place!

thesweetlittlecat
    December 30, 2010 at 9:00 AM

delicious is superb! 🙂

Choko
    December 30, 2010 at 9:38 AM

same la jugak..nevah been into delicious before..wanna try!

December 30, 2010 at 1:18 PM

@Syaa Haha. She looked like a robot. Even kept the wet paperbag later because she likes it 🙂

@Munsyi Me too, but for now I’ll just let her think it’s pretty hehe. She refuses to tie her hair for school so we can’t keep it long. Besar and matang sikit baru boleh kot.

@Reena Sila-silalah bawah BF itu ke Delicious k, since you guys are always trying out new places. It’s so cosy!

@Anonymous My cousin mentioned about desserts too but I was already full 🙁 Okay next time must try! Thanks for the recommendation 🙂 !

@Sarah Munir That reminds me… I haven’t been on the weighing scale since I got back!!! Maybe I have lost a bit of weight… Maybe only raw fish can make me look less skinny (hahaha alasannn). I didn’t cut my hair, I think it’s how I blow it day by day. Sure, send you niece to Babah Salon, but only if she’s like Asna, who doesn’t mind looking like one of the Beatles or (in your words) a lion hehe. That’s my dad’s specialty it seems.

@Alina Thanks Alina 🙂 Yes, I recall your address, your house must be near to KLCC kan? That is so nice! Go go go eat there.

@Kiera So good! Nanti tweet me your faves ok 😀

@Choko Try it 🙂

Shahrysham Kamran
    December 30, 2010 at 1:41 PM

THE LAST PHOTO IS HILARIOUS! HAHAHA XD

Imperfection
    December 30, 2010 at 9:29 PM

omg cikyong! your sis could’ve suffocated in thattttt :O

Sarah Munir
    December 31, 2010 at 12:03 PM

But in any way you look healthy , so nothing to worry about it ! And please stop buying HOH, I’m jealous 😀

HAHA Asna is tougher than my niece kot, pegang rambut sikit dah nangis . SIGH .

January 1, 2011 at 7:21 PM

@Sham LOL. The paper bag, she keeps it in her old cot with her toys. For kenangan I suppose HAHA.

@Ekha Right…. It’s not a plastic bag. It was properly ventilated.

@Sarah Munir Thanks. Nanti I beli jewelries from elsewhere pulak ok? Hehe. Hahahaha cannot go to Babah Salon lah macam tu.

Neko
    January 5, 2011 at 1:26 AM

hahahah love that topshop bag hat!