Asna

Asna’s first week of school

This practically sums up what I did today.

During times like these, it is normal for us to remember how it was like to first enter a real school. I, unfortunately can’t. My “fondest” memory of my first day of school, is really raising up my hand when the teacher asked Pendidikan Moral pupils to, so that the class can be divided more easily and those who raised their hand can move when it was time. I didn’t know what “moral” meant and I thought I was a good girl for wanting to attend an extra class.
Asna’s turning seven this year. UNBELIEVABLE.

reena
    January 4, 2011 at 10:49 PM

banyaknya beg color pink! hhehe. asna dah big girl. selamat belajar, asna!

Farrah Ridzwan
    January 4, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Was she happy? I saw on TV ada budak meraung2 tendang2 cikgu sebab tak nak masuk classroom. My mom said that was how my elder brother reacted on his first day of school haha.

swit@kon
    January 4, 2011 at 10:57 PM

dah sekolah. no more FB for her eh?
    Happy schooling Asna. You’ll rock your school 🙂

MuNsYi SaMa
    January 4, 2011 at 10:58 PM

LOL. so you join the pendidikan moral class? Good girl 😛

I thought it’s asna who was crying in the pic. silap org.

January 4, 2011 at 11:00 PM

@Reena Tu laaaah! The pink bags surely ada muka Barbie or Disney Princesses. Beli from the same kedai kot haha.

@Farrah Don’t know. She seemed to enjoy showing off how to calculate “200 + 600”. Ok kot. Tak meraung or sedih at all.

@Ahkon Yes!! No more FB on weekdays effective this week 😀 Setiap hari tanya I time dinner whther I jaga her zoo, restaurant, hotel and pico haha. Thanks 🙂

Seri
    January 4, 2011 at 11:12 PM

asna is a big girl! cant believe shes 7 already. good luck with school asna. do more homework and less fb-ing 😀

January 4, 2011 at 11:22 PM

@Munsyi Tak laaa! Bila cikgu tu cakap those attending Agama stays. I sat back. Haha!

@Seri Thank you Seri. Akan disampaikan. Waaaait. I should’ve let you meet her when we met haritu!

Anonymous
    January 5, 2011 at 12:02 AM

asna. . so big now 🙂

Ekha

I.Q.W.A
    January 5, 2011 at 12:59 AM

comelnye asna g sekolah. belajar rajin2 asna!

Sarah Munir
    January 5, 2011 at 1:06 AM

My thought same like Reena, banyaknyaa beg pink . Kan Asna more to girl power so I guess her bag also pink in color, no ?

Lawa rambut sekolah Asna, haha . She’s doing fine there, no worries, jangan buat Mean Girls groupie sudah 😛

thesweetlittlecat
    January 5, 2011 at 8:25 AM

is it a Chinese school? asna look soo cute in baju kurung… 🙂

Nazneen
    January 5, 2011 at 8:16 PM

aww Asna looks cute!! and omg pink bags! reminds me of my school days 🙂 everything i carried was pink.