Asna

Game-addict Asna

Everyone knows Asna is a Facebook app addict, but I think she’s been slowly converting.

Asna has my iTunes password and I gave her the authority to install whatever games and apps she likes on my iPhone, as long as it’s free (she learnt her lesson). Once, early this year, I tried counting the number of her apps versus mine and was amazed that she has more than 50 apps installed – mine is less than half of that!

These apps are not the play and go types, they are simulation games that keeps on going- just like Hotel City, Restaurant City, Farmville and such and can be very high maintenance at times. If you think Facebook apps are bad because they turn people into game-addicts, they’re worse than Facebook apps – iPhone apps are MOBILE!

Before school started, she’d knock on my door every morning…

To check out her zoo in Tap Zoo:

“Cikyong, my Siberian Tigers bred yet?”

Bakery Story.

To check out her cafe in Bakery Story:

“Cikyong, is my frappe and latte ready yet?”

Restaurant Story.

To check out her restaurant in Restaurant Story:

“Cikyong, I need to serve my bacon and eggs!!!”

My phone died a couple of times in a single day because of this. Not to mention tainted by small and dirty fingerprints. Sheesh. Thank goodness for school, she’s only allowed to touch the computer, my phone and other like-electronic devices on Fridays and weekends.

But still, she starts driving me mad on Friday mornings.

Not only that, she’s been influencing other people to play, too and I kid you not! I’ve already heard of stories of people I know staying up late at night, playing during meetings, even buying “gems” for US$50 (something like Playfish cash, magical gems to help you level up faster)! CRAZY!!!

But I let the kid play anyway – at least she keeps everything free (unlike some cases) and actually learned a whole lot of new vocabs from the games she’s been playing…

What makes you addicted to these games – or in some cases, what triggered you to spend?

Anonymous
    March 9, 2011 at 7:36 PM

recently i’ve been occupying myself with CityVille on fb. i complained to a friend saying that i have to actually wait for 5 minutes to regain my ‘energy’ on CityVille. and he actually suggested me to buy the energy using paypal! -_-” sooo not happening. lol

ps: asna is adorable like always 😉

W.

nn
    March 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM

bila dah main rasa macam hidup dengan game tu. pernah lah addicted sangat masa mula-mula main game sampai spent some money buying cash lah apabenda i pun dah tak ingat.

nowadays, kalau cuti sem je i main games semua ni. benda-benda tu buat i tak boleh focus on studies. huhu

Anonymous
    March 10, 2011 at 1:45 AM

wow asna such adorable kids yeah..
    is she your lil sister or your niece???

Nazneen
    March 10, 2011 at 6:20 AM

I see Tarina Tarantino pink hairclip, just like mine 🙂 Asna is so cute!!

March 10, 2011 at 11:41 AM

@W Why not? You save time hahahaha. I know soem friends who actually buy such tokens!! But I thought okay la, that’s part of the entertainment “fee”.

@Nn I felt that way with The Sims, but nasib baik time tu they weren’t stressing on buying special edition clothes and furnitures for cash X) All I had to do was buy the cd! And samelah, school holidays only!!! 😀

@Anonymous She’s my sister 🙂

@Nazneen Yeah. Eh wait, including TT stuff I think we have more than 8 identical items haha!! Thanks Neen, Asna thinks she’s cute too lol.

Magicfairy
    March 10, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Hehe Asna is sooooo cute and smart!!!!

Anonymous
    March 11, 2011 at 12:10 AM

ohh wow..
    i’m surprise coz your age and asna is quite mmmm…but then i think maybe asna is your sister coz the way your write bout her more like a sister..huhu..
    btw she’s so cute and smartyyyyyyy!!!!
    =)