White leopard and chino

Recently part of my wardrobe, a loose shirt with white leopard print and light brownish or greyish chino pants, both from Miss Selfridge. The shirt is made of polyester, it’s so practical in the sense that it only needs to be dried for a while and it dries without any wrinkles. It’s a snow leopard, too – what a fresh look apart from the brown ones we see almost everywhere now!

My interest in chino pants recently increased because it’s work friendly and it’s airy. Eczema’s back attacking the back of my knee (thanks to too much legging-wearing during weekdays) so wearing airy pants help. I’m so lucky to find a UK4 that day, because unlike the jeans, UK6 tapered or chino pants always seem too big at Topshop, Miss Selfridge or Dorothy Perkins.

Happy with my new wardrobe additions – of course, happier that Reza helped me decide on the spot and without the help of technology 🙂

JohanPrinze
    April 13, 2011 at 6:50 PM

love your loose shirt! u look adorable!

La Petite Cherie
    April 13, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Looking as classy as ever, Mia! 🙂

Aida Narina
    April 14, 2011 at 12:08 AM

mia, you look so classy! i love the look on you and how i wish i can pull it off too esp that grey chino 🙂 BTW, thanks for the info on eczema! I got sudden attacks and still ongoing but don’t know the causes. Now i know – because all this while i’ve been wearing skinny jeans and leggings quite often. I must give space to loose pants too 🙂

Aliyah Zambri
    April 14, 2011 at 2:35 AM

Mia, I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve said it, but lookin’ good, love 🙂

April 14, 2011 at 4:06 PM

Thank you everyone!

@Aida Narina Hehe glad I mentioned my eczema 🙂 Wear loose pants and make sure soap doesn’t get to the areas affected okay.

Sparks In Spring
    May 9, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Hi Mia, I just came across your site while searching for miss selfridge’s sizing info. I’m normally a uk 6 for opshTop/Miss Selfridge/Dorothy Perkins, I would say their sizing is pretty inconsistent. Do Miss Selfridge chinos run big compare to normal jeans and shorts? I’m torn between getting these chinos in uk4 or uk6.

May 9, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Hi! Get UK4. Normal pants often run bigger than the jeans. I’m a UK6 for jeans, but for trousers I always end up getting UK4.

Jordan Luke
    November 20, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Cool, perfect attire i must say, the leopard print top is really looking nice with chino pants, usually such kind of combination always work and you look pretty in it.

November 25, 2012 at 2:44 PM