Discovering Japan

Hot cocoa

IMG_2191

IMG_2187

IMG_2181

Something we both love? A cup of hot cocoa.

For some reason those at some of the places we’ve tried in Japan were thicker and creamier relative to the ones at home (I’m guessing malt is a factor, too). Whenever he returns to KL, he’d order a chocolate drink; just to try his luck in finding something similar.

Anyway, while I try to avoid Starbucks in KL, it’s hard not to stop by as the place looked so inviting and warm, when it’s cold outside. Since we’re in a small city, the outlet had only a few customers. Nice to be able to spend some time just talking while grasping hot cocoa in our hands.

I forgot to mention, I have a new bag. For a few months now my shopping drive for clothes and most things have gone down, but my lust for Balenciaga disturbingly continues.

Farhanah Diman
    January 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Hi Mia :)

Is Balenciaga in general cheaper in Japan or UK?

Fara Rahim
    January 4, 2012 at 9:37 PM

very nice journaL.i really enjoy..btw u hv a nice shot!very talented.im goin 2 s’pore tomorrow,i do hope that i can capture nice pics like u did ;p

Zaahira
    January 4, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Hi Mia!

Gosh i really need to learn how to save up now that im looking at your balenciaga bag!

shidaidris
    January 5, 2012 at 12:38 AM

bestnya jalan-jalan especially with the love ones. uuuu, ur balenciaga collection dah bertambah.

January 5, 2012 at 12:32 PM

@Farhanah Diman When buying from the boutiques, UK has better prices, unless you’re aiming for off-season colors.

@Fara Rahim I’m sure you would. Take a lot of pictures and have fun in Singapore!

@Zaahira Hi Zaahira! I tried to do the same, but couldn’t save just my allowance previously so I had to wait until I started work. Good luck!

@Shida Idris Best! A good way to end the year by just chillaxing.

naddy
    January 5, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Beautiful bal :) Is that regular hardware or mini giant?

Liya Laa
    January 5, 2012 at 6:54 PM

U r so lucky. Going there (I mean Japan) one day :)

January 5, 2012 at 7:04 PM

The regular hardware :)

January 5, 2012 at 9:42 PM

@Liya Laa You’ll love it!

Nora
    January 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM

nice baggggggggg. good catch.am TOTALLY in love with B bag in Anthracite.

u shld share how do u tone down ur spending on clothes etc and save for bags. i’m just about to start saving for my dream bag,but it is so HARD!!!! hahaha

January 5, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Thanks Nora! I’ve come to appreciate the normal hardware. About cutting spending, I just lost my drive I think. I don’t feel like going to shops as often as I did – only when I really have something to look for. To be fair, too, I got my bonus so it was easier to pay for a bag.

Sarah Munir
    January 14, 2012 at 5:29 AM

Balenciaga again ? You’re killing me ! Nice one Mia, and I miss your blogggggg ! Cuti baru dpt baca, and baru start baca . .terbaca abt Asna was having her blonde moment, again . Gahhh missing Asna’s posts 😛