Asna Travel diaries

Short trip to PD

Beach family holidays qre rare for us, but since Asna’s been requesting for it, our parents brought us to PD for one night.

Post her beach trip Asna told me this like it’s big news:

“Cikyong, you know what? The sea water tastes TERRIBLE!”

“What did it taste like?”

“I don’t know… Like seafood… Like fishes!”

“…”

“Sea water is supposed to be salty”

“Oh… I shouldn’t have tasted it!”

“You know why it’s salty?”

She shook her head.

“It’s because sea water is filled with salt”

Blur face. Jaw dropped for a few seconds.

“How did they put all the salt into the water?!”

I couldn’t answer her and told her we’d google later LOL.

She spent the night reading and would stop and say:

“Isn’t this the best day ever, Cikyong? I love you very much!”

Someone looked very happy to be able to visit the beach!

the narrator
    June 18, 2012 at 12:50 AM

You take great pictures Mia 🙂

starry~
    June 18, 2012 at 2:33 AM

cute asna 🙂

June 18, 2012 at 7:11 PM

This was taken just after she asked me to help her guess “CHART” 🙂

Hannah Iskandar
    June 18, 2012 at 6:27 AM

go to gold coast sepang. stayed at the golden palm tree resort and twas clean and decent. rooms (villas) were nice and view was great. food wise, i wud say go out to eat, resort food sux.. but the spa was delightful..

June 18, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Hey Hannah, thanks for the recommendation! My mom was wondering whether we should have gone to the Sepang Gold Coast instead. Will let them know.

The Adlin
    June 18, 2012 at 9:54 PM

asna never fails to make me laugh..so comel!!=D

Anon
    June 26, 2012 at 12:12 PM

does this orient rewards worth it? have u stayed at any other hotel using the vouchers or any loyalty programme by this orient rewards? thks 😉

June 26, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I honestly don’t think that the rewards are as awesome as pictured. It’s great that you get discounts for accommodations, but don’t have high hopes, at least not 24/7. My mom was trying to book for a hotel in KL via Orient Rewards this one time (supposedly with a 50% discount), but she was told it was fully booked. She went to the hotel anyway, got a room and was informed by the hotel that they no longer have a contract with Orient Rewards. Kind of fishy.

Azi
    July 11, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Your flats are so lovely! May I know where did you bought them?

July 12, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Thanks Azi! Got them from Dior back in Melbourne.