Daily Diaries Family & Friends

So I thought I lost my watch the other day

I know my brain doesn’t function well early in the morning. It’s like I go on autopilot. Not a surprise that I either misplace or lose things at that time. I think everyone in the house is aware of this.

That’s Bibik’s standard question every time I misplace something. If I knew I wouldn’t be looking.

Anyway, I found the watch. It was with my mom. When she was dropping me off to work, I left it inside the car and she kept it safe. Phew!

theaccidentalwife
    July 14, 2012 at 6:48 AM

hahahaha did you make this strip on your own?? i was laughing like mad. i pun pepagi autopilot gak. pkl 6.30am tercongok at the bus stop then gabra bila tukang check tiket make rounds wondering if i’ve checked in. have a great weekend dear

July 15, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Yes I did. It’s an achievement lol! Good to know that it’s not only me ahahaha. Had a great weekend, I hope you did, too 🙂

hannah
    July 14, 2012 at 1:13 PM

we recently acquired a new bibik and GAWD !! The most absent minded maid ever… it would the other way round, she would be the one misplacing things and forgetting stuffs.. we would be the one cleaning up stuffs for her, making her work easier, making us less dependable on her. in a way its a good thing but adohai, kalau sikit sikit lupa lupa lupa, naik mental gak.

July 15, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Susah lah macam tu. How old is this absent-minded maid? With me and my maid it’s the other way round (although that’s already obvious). Sometimes she hides the stuff I misplace from me just to make me suffer lol. Then ask me to pay her for being able to locate it.

annurdaud
    July 14, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I loooooooove this post babe. I think most of us have this autopilot thing. BUT your response to bibik is epic la. Seriously.!! Hahaha.!!!

July 15, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Hello Annur! When’s your autopilot moment? And with Bibik, it happens often lol. She likes to ask questions when the answer is obvious!