Asna

Asna’s brilliant idea

Was playing Candy Crush on my laptop, witnessed by Asna.
Earlier I’d ask her to accompany me for dinner downstairs, in which she refused. Suddenly when she saw that I was on Candy Crush, she lighted up and started following me to the dining hall and accompanied me while I ate and played and once I was done, followed me to the bedroom, too.
I was doing so well at one point, but after that lost more lives.

“Sigh! I wish I can get unlimited lives!”

Straight Asna sometimes doesn’t get that I’m only expressing my frustration.

“That cost money, you know.”

And then she thought she had a brilliant idea.

“I know how we can make money.”

“How?”

“I’ll eat money and then I’ll poop money and then we become rich!”

“…”

Layan sajalah.

“Won’t you wasting money? If you don’t eat the money, you don’t need to poop the money and we’d still have the money.”

“When I eat the money, I’ll keep on pooping money. Don’t worry, Cikyong, you’ll get your money back.”

-_-‘

Mr Z
    June 29, 2013 at 4:29 PM

if u play it on your phone u can make the lives full again by changing your phone time/clock =D

June 29, 2013 at 5:34 PM

That’s what I was told and that’s what I’m doing. Now that I’ve fixed the time, I’ve to wait more than 10,000 minutes for the next life lol. Lagi best kalau ada cheat umlimited moves!

kgkg
        June 29, 2013 at 7:29 PM

are you using android? Settings > Applications Data > CCS > Clear Data.
        Make sure you have connected to facebook so that you won’t lose your levels.

Mr Z
          June 29, 2013 at 8:39 PM

everyone is an expert when it comes to this.hahaha

June 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Tu lah hahaha!

June 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I’m not, but I will pass this info around. Thank you!

Adelia
    June 30, 2013 at 7:28 AM

I used to have that 10000 mins issue…hahha.. the trick is to, when u run out of lives..adjust the clock settings on manual..Go back to the game for a sec and back to clock settings on auto.. I’m playing on the ipad tho.. So dunno if it’ll work on the phone..

June 30, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Haah kan. Just do that je la kan! I keep on forwarding the date lol. One time I got so tired of looking at the minutes I owe the game, I uninstalled and reinstalled X)