The Milly orchid print dress

My wardrobe is filled with shirts and pants are mostly in black, gray and white. Those around me e.g. Mama make remarks about my aversion to wearing colorful clothes and tell me to wear less black and white and more colors. I don’t think it’s that bad though, because when it comes to dresses, I still opt for colorful printed pieces!

Like this dress that I’ve set my eyes on for the past few weeks, the Coco Dress from Milly.

Milly Coco Dress

The custom made print is called “The Orchid”, but I really think it looks like an image of gems inside a kaleidoscope. Fell immediately in love with it when I saw it online. I did wonder whether my interest in the print will be short-lived, but it’s not, because the dress is still on my mind.

So… I got it from Shopbop just before the ones in my size sold out.

Boy, don’t I love it.

sushimalaya
    May 14, 2014 at 10:40 PM

I have too many blacks and greys too sampai my nenek bising and merayu mintak I wore something more colorful. So the next day I found a bright green turqoise tudung and wore it to see her and everyone was so happy. Just a few days ago I went to H&M on a hunt for white, colorful shirts but instead I just went into the fitting room with three grey tops, yikes!!! The next day I went to ZARA on the same mission but nothing fit me right! Ugh, living the colorful life is definitely tough.

May 22, 2014 at 10:12 PM

“Everyone was so happy” hahahaha kesiannya! Our new wardrobe resolution now should be shopping for more colors!

cik nadz
    May 15, 2014 at 2:33 PM

babe, i read your profile on the right side, so u r migrating? to where? omggg..i’m so excited pulak and envy, of cos.haha. can’t wait to hear ur next interesting stories!

alexa
      May 16, 2014 at 1:25 PM

I think what she meant is when she fully migrated the blog, she will write more interesting stories ? coz if I’m not mistaken, she revamp this blog not too long ago. Am I right, Mia ?

May 22, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Part fully migrated blog betul, but I meant I’ll write a more interesting bio lolol.

May 22, 2014 at 10:08 PM

I baca comment ni I blur kejap. Bila masa I nak migrate??? Then I looked at the profile and read hahahahaha. I meant migrating from Blogger to WordPress when I wrote that. Now I’ve “fully migrated” but have yet to change that profile.

cik nadz
        May 26, 2014 at 9:27 AM

hahaha. misunderstood. always. plus it is on the left. XD