Tokyo

Halal kebab at Anatolia

IMG_9400

There are many places selling halal kebab in Tokyo. One of the better kebab places I’ve been to in Tokyo is Anatolia. Everything about the restaurant is Turkish! It offers Turkish dishes, which are served by Turkish men and the restaurant bears a Turkish influence, from it decorative tiles to the lamps. It’s easy to forget that you’re in Tokyo!

IMG_9395

The restaurant serves good meals at a decent price — a kebab starts from ¥500 (RM15), while more wholesome dishes are available from ¥1000 (RM30). Anatolia also serves different kinds of chilled juices (look out for their Apricot juice).

IMG_9398

Anatolia has several outlets in Tokyo (I go to the Roppongi outlet out of familiarity). Apparently if you make early reservations on certain days at the Shibuya outlet, the restaurant will give you a complimentary belly dance show lol.

Head on to Anatolia if you’re up for good halal food:

katjugs
    October 11, 2014 at 8:49 AM

A hot yummy kebab… heaven. You are beautiful

October 11, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Thanks. You forgot to put a period after the sentence.

Puteri
    October 20, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Japan has always been in my bucket list. You know what’s stopping me? I tak makan sushi. Lol! This post is really helpful. Thanks!

mimis
      October 29, 2014 at 2:46 PM

Salam Puteri! Hope all is well. I just nyibuk jap to tell you that I never liked Japanese food UNTIL I visited Japan! True story 🙂 Hope this will make you eager to go visit and try it out. Insya’Allah you will like it too.

November 1, 2014 at 2:32 PM

No worries. Plenty of things you can eat other than sushi in Japan, be rest assured haha.

siti travelog
    October 31, 2014 at 2:25 AM

Japanese foods are awesome, hope a lot more Japanese restaurant in Malaysia in the future. and I love the foods at 24 hours convenient store too, easy and fast to eat