The BCBG blazer

Out with the in-laws this one time. They were shopping for clothing items at Isetan.

I wasn’t. It’s been ages since I last shopped for clothes at a proper store. It felt awkward to be there, looking at clothes. Of all the shops though, I was drawn to BCBG, since they seem to always have the nicest dresses.

The things that caught my eyes on the rack… were the blazers that were on sale.

I tried a couple of them, thinking, “Man, do I look good in this or what!”

So tempted to buy them. They’re on sale!

Unfortunately, the sale price was still so expensive. Like, from retail RM1600 to RM800 WTH. The sale was only going on until the next day, after that the full price will take effect again. Felt defeated and told myself that I should really not buy this without thinking it over. Instead, I memorized the names of the blazer.

First thing I did once I reached home… was to look up the names of the BCBG blazers online.

BCBG Kelvin

The blazer that I liked most was so much cheaper on eBay and available in my size, sold by a person who’s selling legit BCBG items from the previous seasons. Hah!

I immediately got it — it was just US$89.90.

P1370573

The internet is really the best shopping mall ever.

fidah
    December 28, 2014 at 1:30 PM

bestnya… i hardly found anything i like on ebay..
    ada tips tk…to find item yg best..like handbag and clothes on ebay

January 25, 2015 at 1:26 AM

To me, shopping randomly susah on the site sikit. I have to know what I want to look for, like the BCBG blazer above. So my advice is… look for what you like elsewhere e.g. shops or other online stores and then track it down on eBay.

Syahrain
    December 28, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Hi mia
    Pls ajar i cam na nk shopping at ebay and all the survey process like u did..
    I just got a Coach and Kate spade from jpo, i feel like they hv it on the net somewhere in much less $$$

January 25, 2015 at 1:24 AM

I think it has to do with a lot of research. Know the names of the bags and look it up on eBay every now and then. When you find a potentially good and legit deal, bookmark and monitor it!

Eikha
    December 28, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Sigh.. You’re so gifted in finding the best deal lol. I’m an impulsive buyer! T_T

January 6, 2015 at 2:12 PM

I was too! Not sure at what point in life I changed. You probably will, too hahaha.

mimis
    December 28, 2014 at 8:19 PM

It looks great on you, Mia! I seriously think shopping in malls anywhere outside of the States is just expensive. So whenever you get the chance to go to US, shop till you drop!! But if not, you’re right, online shopping is the best 🙂

January 6, 2015 at 2:04 PM

Thanks! That’s true lol. If I go to US pun I don’t know how to shop… so used to online shopping!

sylvia
    December 28, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Hi Mia
    can you recommend the online websites that you always go?
    Sylvia

January 6, 2015 at 2:00 PM

eBay.com and shopbop.com and revolveclothing.com.

Azi
    January 1, 2015 at 10:51 AM

I always feel jealous to those who can find the best deal in Ebay and Taobao. A friend of minealways buy trending clothes at cheaper prices from Taobao. I just can’t seem to master the art of finding a truthful seller. Please share your favourite links! 🙂

January 6, 2015 at 2:00 PM

It depends on your experience. The more you spend time on the sites, the more you know good deals for legit items. My first bid on eBay 8 years ago was for a counterfeit Prada lololol at the time I didn’t know it was counterfeit!

Favorite links (if not eBay) are shopbop.com and revolveclothing.com.